Sunday 8 January 2012

Face painting fun!

Today, as I mentioned last night I was face painting at a little boys adoption party, it was a lovely do, despite me having not met him or his mother before. It was very emotive and the speeches brought a little tear to my eye! I was really worried that the face paints wouldn't go on very well as they were really sticky, and although I wasn't hugely pleased with the results everybody else seemed to be.. which is of course all that matters. I wish I could share some photo's with you, but I didn't take any as the two girls I did know and who's parents were happy for me to share the photo's on here ran away when i got the camera out! :P I should probably get back to revision now.... but we all know that isn't going to happen, so I'll be honest - I'm going on facebook now, so I'm sorry this post is short, but other things are calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment