Tuesday 10 January 2012

Today I feel invincible! :)

I got to college in a surprisingly good mood... absolutely ready and raring for that psychology exam! :) I went in and sat it with only one question I didn't understand... and it was only worth one mark! Yay! I did give it a bash though.. maybe I'll get a mark for persistance ;) I have a business studies one tomorrow that I am going to spend the rest of today and tomorrow morning revising for... I am very pleased though as I can already remember all of the formulas which was the part that was really worrying me... maths just isn't my strongest subject..... what can I say?
Evidence that I do actually revise!

All be it with messy hair! :p  

 I also started another blog, for my arts award, it will be my portfolio that I will hand in, so it probably won't make for very good reading but there could possibly be some interesting photo's at a later date so I will link you to it anyway :) silver arts award blog .

I hope that tomorrows exam goes as well as today's did, it feels really good to feel competent.... something I never once felt at my previous school. I just hope that all this poitive thinking doesn't lead me to having too many great expectations... just in case ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment