Monday 9 January 2012

Productivity! (for once!)

Today has been extremely productive! Far more so than I'd expected to be honest :) I went to college at 10.30, expecting not really to do much and just end up chatting... but I didn't! we went through an exam paper and I learnt quite a lot - thanks to an amazing tutor ( yes I'm sad and like to be a bit of a teachers pet occasionally :P ) I feel sort of - not wanting to tempt fate or anything - confident! I feel ready to take on this exam! I also spent my evening revising with my old best friend from de lisle which was lovely :) I wish every day I attempted to revise was as good as today, I mean, of course I don't know everything..... but how can I expect to? So I think I'm as prepared as can be... I'll let you know tomorrow how the exam went! (just realised I didn't tell you that the subject this is all for is psychology! oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment