Saturday 28 January 2012

Well well well...

Back into a routine now :( a horrible horrible boring routine! :p Homework is piling and the workload is increasing... and to top it all off I'm ill.

So today I decided was going to be yet another..... lazy day! I've done literally nothing for so long now it's untrue... I did however manage to fill out some forms for some coaching courses in Derby and am currently attempting a grant application... *sigh* why is nothing that's worth it ever easy?

College has been..... shall we call it interesting? One of my teachers has taken on a 'self-learning' approach, which, in the right environment I would have no problem with at all, i.e. at home... However, in a noisy classroom, whereby everbody is chatting about mostly irrelevant things I find it extremely hard to concentrate enough to teach myself an entire chapter of a textbook! Although it appears he has no plans to rethink his approach after I spoke to him about it.  Thus I am losing motivation to go to his classes as it feels like a waste of an hour and half... which I have to make up for once I get home and I have the homework to do on top of it!

Luckily, one thing in my life is going well! Gymnastics... *I love you* it is the biggest thing in my life right now... completely and utterly holding me together! Especially when I realise I can do more than I think! My back tuck is improving all the time and my front sommie appears just to be fine! So life is good! :D Hopefully all this form filling will be worth it and one day in the not so far future I'll be a qualified level one coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment