Sunday 15 January 2012

Lots has happened!

So, as I said I spent the weekend over at my dads new house, helping to wash blinds, walls, doors, kitchens, and anything else that looked remotely grubby, I also did a little bit of painting and had an amazing nights sleep on a mattress on the floor! Sometimes I am amazed by how I can sleep absolutely anywhere if I am tired enough, yet if I am even remotely awake I can be in THE most comfortable bed in the world.... yet still won't get the slightest bit of shut eye.... *sigh*.

Friday 13th, another lesson learned, it is much the same as any other Friday as far as I'm concerned, I was still tired and grumbly, the children I was coaching were still as uncooperative as usual, (most of them are great, I really shouldn't complain, I do love coahing them really! :P) and life just carried on as usual, although I didn't get out of bed for much of the day which probably explained why it was so uneventful.

And today! well, I have had a revelation! :D I thought that after I dropped biology the prospects of me becoming a midwife had not just depleated, but completely vanished.......  However, turns out that related subjects also include psychology and sociology too, both of which I am studying, so I am officially back on the hunt for work experience and help from anyone and everyone who knows anything about everything! Another lesson learnt... don't give up, even when you think all is lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment