Thursday 12 January 2012

Freedom!

Today was very eventful! First of all I had my sociology exam, which was harder than I was expecting! Darn those first two exams that made me feel as though I could relax! Lesson learnt... don't relax before an exam just because the last two didn't stress you out!

However, after that I went to 'work' oh how odd that sounds :p and earnt myself some money :) ahh, 'mazin'! I do love being able to look at things and know that I will actually be able to save up for them! :D
I want one of these! :D
After I had been to 'work' I caught the bus at an extortionate £2.30! (and they wonder why people don't use public transport eh? It was only a 10 minute journey!) to see my Dad, he moved into his new house yesterday, so I thought I'd go over and see what the place is like and possibly lend a hand, although I was too exhausted if I'm honest, so I'm going to pop over on the weekend to help out :)

Then this evening I worked on my arts award... you might like to take a look now over here :), it is begining to take shape... :) I feel very uplifted and as though I have completed a lot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment